As a player in an England Netball Club I agree to the following:
- I will play within the rules and respect officials decisions
- I will be respectful to England Netball coaches, team managers, officials and volunteers, for the time they give to my sport.
- I will respect and never underestimate my opponents, and not try to gain an unfair advantage over them.
- I will encourage and support my fellow team members at all times without behaving in an unsporting way towards our opponents.
- I will always do my best in every situation.
- I will accept success and take victory and defeat equally. Win or lose I will try to enjoy every moment on court.
- I will not use foul or other inappropriate language.
- I will not smoke or consume alcohol or drugs of any kind whilst representing the club or participating in club activity.
- I will be punctual at all times for training and competition and be ready and prepared at the appropriate times.
- I will pay any fees for training and matches promptly.
- I will always inform my coach or the team manager of any injury or medical condition which may affect my performance.
- I will take responsibility for myself in and out of competition or training; including ensuring I have the appropriate and required kit for netball.
I accept the Code of Conduct as above and will respect all fellow netballers regardless of age, gender, ability race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
Players name _____________________ Date _____________________
Players signature ____________________________________
Countersigned by Parent / Guardian
Parents name _____________________ Date _____________________
Parents signature ______________________________
Relationship to player __________________________